Saturday, August 13, 2011

Let the good times roll...

   I'm having fun with Miss Say Jay here in Utah! We have been shopping, to Lagoon and visited some creepy antique shops in down town Provo that I will never revisit. I usually love antique things and I think that those shops are so neat, but the ones we went did not have a nice feel to em'. Sarah and I decided to redo my room and I am really liking it so far! Check it out!!

 I know... I need to get new blinds...

Us crazies at Lagoon! So much fun!! But, we definitely did not pace ourselves on the rides. I was starting to feel a little sick after about the 10th ride... but, do you know what ride really did me over? The swings. Weirdest thing ever... 



So, Sarah and I as we were redoing my room thought it would be fun to record a video for my boy Travis and send it to him. He sent one back and it was an ongoing thread of these stupid videos! I had to post this one though, because the BEST part of this entire video is when Sarah comes in with that nasty voice. Every time I watch it... I about die laughing! That girl cracks me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment