Sunday, February 26, 2012

The calm before the storm..

  Well, I am still happily engaged to the most wonderful man in the world!! He is actually on his way back from Hawaii right now! He went with a bunch of his close friends for about 10 days! Was I jealous? You bet. But, he most definitely deserved a little R&R and I'm so happy he was able to go and experience Hawaii. It's such an amazing place! That being said... I'm excited to have him back in the same time zone as me. I miss him very much... the distance has certainly gotten harder for the both of us! It's tough not being able to see him everyday :( But, in just 123 days we will get to be together everyday for the rest of forever!!!
Havin' a little skype date with my love! 
  The season is starting to wind down. We had our last regular season last game in Spokane against Gonzaga. Unfortunately, it was a really tough one and we weren't able to come out with a victory. But, we need to remind ourselves that we still have some basketball left to play for this season. We have the conference tournament comin' up next weekend and have an opportunity to do well there! Sports are crazy in the fact that they have such a power that can dictate so many of your emotions. Losses are never fun, especially ones that really sting like the one last night.
  But, to end on a good note... I FOUND MY DRESS!! I am absolutely in love with it. I'm not going to describe it too much because I have a reader that I don't want knowing anything about this dress (Yes, you Travis Seaborn!). I love it though, and it is something that I really didn't think I would like. It is perfect and I can't wait to wear it!!! Only 123 more days!! That is so crazy to think about and I'm sure that it is going to go by so fast. I'm looking forward to going home and spending more time with Travis and my family before I get married. I have a lot to look forward to in these next couple months!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Steph, seeing as we're sisters pretty much now, I think I need to see what your dress looks like. Come back to Canada and show me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I need to talk ASAP! Love ya babe, I'm happy and excited for ya

    ReplyDelete