Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FINALS WEEK

Finally... the semester of hell is coming to an end. Pardon the language, but it literally has felt that way. It went by very fast in some aspects and really slow in others. I am really looking forward to finishing these classes and moving on to my next semester. I really don't believe that it could get any worse than this. Maybe I am being a little dramatic. As much as I say I despise school, I don't. I really enjoy to learn! I just do not cope well with the stress of being graded. I pray that as I continue on to more major specific classes I will enjoy it a little more and be less stressed.

   Oh and... Merry Christmas everybody! This picture is a little blurry.. but, just my cute roommates and I in front of our lil' tree. 

    My friend's Hannah and Kim. We were invited to the Kaufusi's family Christmas party last Sunday. It was so much fun, as always. Let me tell you something a little funny though. So, about a week before the party, I got a text from Alexis (Kaufusi), asking if Kim and I would like to sing a song with Corbin (her younger brother) at the family party. So, the party arrived and Hannah, Kim, Corbin and I sang "Away in a Manger". It was supposed to be a talent show, and each family had their own talent. We were the Kaufusi's talent. It was so fun! Corbin, for those of you that don't know him, is hilarious. I laughed several times throughout the song because he pronounced Jesus as "Hay-sus". All of us singing had a hard time staying composed... but, I think we did an alright job.


  Okay, if you haven't seen Miranda Sings on YouTube... you must. My team always makes jokes about her and imitates her. This is a common face of "Miranda"... if I had bright red lipstick on, it's an identical match. Miranda has some Christmas songs, for all of you that are interested. Tis the season!!! 

Merry Christmas!!!!!!  Home in 7 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment