Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hawaii!

   I just got back from a little place I like to call paradise! Hawaii is always so amazing. I absolutely love it there, I have been about 6 times now and I think I appreciate it more and more each time. Our team was there to play in the Hukilau Tournament at BYU- Hawaii. We played really well and won both of our games! We had a day to play on the beach and a day to hang out at the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was an awesome trip. I was able to see many people that I love. My dad came along with us, my niece Brooklyn was in Hawaii with her grandparents, my good friend Felicia played on the USD team and my longtime friend Aneka (who actually goes to BYU-H). It was so much fun! I am a little sad to be back here in the cold and having to face the enormous amount of homework .

  We were also lucky enough to go to the Laie, Hawaii temple. It was just recently renovated and dedicated. It was beautiful and an awesome experience. 

   When I was about Brooklyn's age (5) I came to Hawaii with my grandma and grandpa and I remember them taking me to this cool thing and taking pictures. It was fun to go with Brookie! I love that little girl. 


1 comment:

  1. looks like it was so fun!!!
    I am bummed your back only because you had to leave hawaii but i am glad you are back because i want to see you!
    You are a beauty and so is your whole team.
    love you steph

    ReplyDelete