Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just For Fun!

    A few weeks ago Kim and I helped out our cute lil' friend Karin Cottle. Karin goes to school at Paul Mitchell. She is an awesome little stylist and needed our help for one of her photo shoots. She did our make up and our hair and it was... a long day but it was so much fun!

This was so fun but one of the hardest things I've ever done. Props to the photographer for actually being able to capture a decent shot. I laughed a lot and was totally out of my element. But, a fun experience nontheless! 
Kim is legit. 


   Also.. the movie Water for Elephants was amazing!!!!!! I saw it and I cried... bawled, really. It was so, so great. I most definitely recommend it. 

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SMOKES! Both beautiful!!! i AM BACK IN THE COUNTRY NOW SO WE BEST BE HANGING OUT! Also, i bawled in the movie too. They shouldnt have been so mean to the animals! Loved the movie though and love you suga!

    ReplyDelete