Sunday, June 26, 2011

Surprise!!

So, Daryl Kaufusi was playing in a soccer tournament in Lethbridge and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to make it a great road trip! So, we left Monday morning at about 6:00 and drove to Lethbridge and stayed the night there. The next day Fus, Corbin and I rented a cute lil' car and drove to Calgary. I was in touch with my younger sister Sarah the whole time, coordinating where my mom would be. My mom, Sarah, Jenny and my Grandma were all shopping at Chinook mall and we surprised my mom in the food court. It was hilarious because she couldn't make sense of it at all! It was so funny trying to see her comprehend seeing me, Fus and Corbin all at once. I love surprising people! It's so funny. 
We treated them to some REAL chinese food! At Silver Inn! That place is so money and I absolutely love it. They really enjoyed it too! I don't know how you wouldn't though?
The night we got in to Calgary was beautiful! So we went up to the brow and walked around! I love Calgary, it is such a neat city! 
Fus captured this picture of me in my glory! I love horses... so much, it's not even funny. I think I would be content living in a barn with them, no joke. My aunt Karyn was nice enough to have us out and play around with her horses, kitties and her little boy Jack. It was another beautiful day and Corb was able to show everyone how much of a cowboy he really is. A natural I tell ya! 
Banff is one of my most favorite places on Earth! It is so beautiful in the mountains and I have a lot of great memories there. The weather was pretty crappy! But, I still thought it was cool to show my friends this cool little place that is so gorgeous and so close to home!

I LOVE HOME! It was a really quick trip! I'm already back in Provo... but, it was so fun. I am heading back in just a short 10 days to stay for a little longer and work at the Stampede! 



No comments:

Post a Comment