Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life!

   Remember that one time when we had to take Travis to emergency when a nail went straight through his toe? Well, I actually had to make another visit to emergency this past week. However, this time it was for myself! I was playing some basketball with some girls and at the very end of the game, I came down on my ankle. Hard. I heard a pop and it was pretty darn painful, so I thought I better get it checked out.
  Luckily, no bones were broken. Just a nasty sprain! It's looking much better and I will be back to normal in no time!!

 On a VERY happy note. An angel came to us!! Tyler and Brittney had their baby, Hazel Dee Seaborn!! She was born on May 3rd and is an absolute doll. She's perfect and has already stolen the hearts of many! I'm so excited to be an aunt to this little girl. Travis is so excited, too. Congrats Tyler and Brittney!!! 

  I headed down to L.A. (Lethbridge, Alberta) on Friday not only anxious to see Trav and the fam... but to see this little bundle of joy! It was a perfect weekend to spend with the Seaborn's! That being said.... we experienced this lovely weather on Saturday... NOT FUN! 
  But then the next day.... Perfect.. Welcome to Alberta!! 
   Even though the weather wasn't all too pleasant on Saturday, I was willing to endure it as long as it would be nice on Monday. Why, you ask? Oh because Travis and I were getting our engagement pictures taken!!! I was so excited and just hoping that the weather would cooperate. Besides the two emergency visits.... Travis has brought nothing but luck and blessings into my life, so I had faith that Mother Nature would be merciful...
  
  Well, to be honest... we couldn't have asked for a better night. The sun was out, it was warm and there was NO wind. I mean, we were in Southern Alberta... it is always windy! But, it was perfect for our night. I honestly had so much fun! Meghan Maxwell is our photographer and she is an absolute doll. Before, I always used to stress about the shoot being awkward and not really knowing what to do, but it was SO much fun!! It just felt like a bunch of friends hanging out. Trav and I were our natural selves and he looked super handsome. It was such a fun night!!! We are that much closer to getting hitched!! Only 52 days!!! 


  I am LOVING life at home!! Everything has been superb. I am a very, very lucky girl :). With alllll this being said, I must add one thing..... If you have NOT seen The Avengers yet..... YOU NEED TO GO!!!!! It is such an entertaining movie! Exciting and funny the whole time. Travis and I both highly recommend it!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Steph - you and Travis need to take it easy if you aren't careful you will both be getting married from wheelchairs.

    ReplyDelete