Saturday, June 23, 2012

A day to remember!

   I went through the temple this past Thursday for the first time. It was such a special experience that I will never forget and one that I will hold so dear to my heart. I was able to share this experience with some very important people. My parents, Caitlin, my future in-laws, my Travis and Travis' grandpa were able to attend the session with me and I am so grateful that they were all there. I absolutely loved everything about that day and feel so wonderful and ready for what's about to take place in just 6 short days!!!
I think it's pretty obvious that Travis and I are in love and more than ready to take this next step together, but on this day we truly reached a whole new level of happiness together! The week before I went through, Travis and I were kind of talking about it and he realized that he first took out his endowments on June 21st 2008. I took mine out the same day just 4 years later- - complete coincidence! I thought that was kinda cool :)
As I type this.. my fiance is on his way to Montana with his friends for a 'bachelor' party. It's 1:00 in the morning.... and I'm up waiting to see if they all got their safely!! So, I thought it was a good opportunity to blog little about my experience :)
I loved having my sister come with me!!! She helped with so much and I loved having her support. 
I LOVE the temple and can't wait to go back SOON!!!


6 DAYS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment