Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to school blues...

   Tomorrow is the first day of school. I cannot believe that summer is already over! It's hard thinking that the days of just doing whatever I wanted are no over; however, I'm looking forward to being busy and having some sort of routine. This year is going to be so different with having Travis here! I already feel different about school and not nearly as stressed. Travis actually left for home just this morning! He has a bunch of worked lined up for this next week, so I won't have him around. I am not the biggest fan of being apart from him, but luckily he's only gone a week. The poor guy, he needed a week to be busy! He has been beyond bored being down here. All that we have done has watched T.V series after T.V. series. Once he gets back to Utah, he will have some jobs lined up and we will face reality together.
So very in love with this boy! 
I had to post this picture... it cracks me up! Do you think that their is a man in the home?! Trav and his powerade. Down here, you can buy 2 for a dollar! At home you can buy one of those for about 2 dollars. At first, I thought it was a bit much to have 15 of these in the fridge... but when I'm finished a workout these taste pretty dang good. 
I'm goin' a little crazy. I would love to have another horse of my own (that's no news), but lately I've just been dying to ride and just be around them. I've made Travis watch one of my horse movies.... you know the ones with the terrible acting and lame story lines? I love them and Trav' is a good man for sitting through it. He even took me to a near by stable just to look at the horses there. 
I love this picture!! This horse just looks like he has so much to tell you about life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment