Sunday, August 5, 2012

It's about time..

I think it was about time I give a little update on our exciting life down in Utah. For starters, Travis is now HERE!! Well, he's been here for over a week now, but it has made things exponentially better. Our little place has certainly felt like more of a home since he has been here. He is the greatest and I am so happy I married him :) We really haven't done much... and I mean that when I say that. Our days start with working out and then for the rest of the day, we watch our show (Friday Night Lights). I've watched it before, but I have loved watching it again with Travis. We're a tad obsessed, but it's keeping us busy and that is exactly what we need. 

My very good friend, Kim Parker, got married this past week! Karin, Aubri and I patiently awaiting outside of the temple awaiting the beautiful couple to come out! I was lucky enough to go to the sealing and I loved being able to be apart of that. It brought back a lot of thoughts and feelings about my special day with Travis! Such a great blessing. 
It is HOT down here! Neither of us have been able to adjust to it well. This is us at the park at dusk... because that's the only real time we can handle being outside. 
 We went to the Heber rodeo this weekend. I love this rodeo, I went to it last year with my sister and we had such a good time, so this year I went again with my sister and Travis. It was so crazy because at this exact time last year, Travis and I were just starting to seriously date. Time really does fly!
 My little niece Cecilia! Such a little sass. 
 Love that sight.
Again with the little Miss Mae! 

   Our apartment is coming a long, but it is still not ready to post some pictures! However, I made something that I am very proud of. I am not the most creative or artistic person, so I obviously had to get this idea off of pinterest! With all that said... I'm still very proud that I was able to make this! 
This is it!! It's kind of hard to tell what it is in the picture. But, all I did was cut out an S on poster board, scrunch up coffee filters and used hot glue to stick em on. It's really cute!! I love our initial, not just because my first name starts with an S, but I just think the letter S is pretty. Way to go Steph! 

Life is good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment