Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beautiful Fall!

  I've mentioned this before, but Utah during the fall is absolutely beautiful. The heat isn't unbearable and the colors on the mountains are stunning! Travis and I have tried to take advantage of it. We've been extremely busy with work, school and basketball, but we've tried to find time to enjoy this time of year and each other!

Last weekend I was able to run in what's called, "The Dirty Dash." It's a 6 mile run through a TON of mud and other dirty obstacles. I ran with my friends Bailey and Kim! We had so much fun and got SO dirty (clearly). It was worth it though! It was a lot of work to get clean again. 
Travis and I made pumpkin banana bread! It was SO yummy and a great way to welcome in this season. I think we finished the loaf within a day! 
I was finally able to go riding!! It was a recruiting weekend, so my coach usually takes the recruits and whoever wants to go riding! Of course, I jumped on that opportunity right away. The girl in the picture with me and Mustang is Makenzi Morrison (she's a new freshman on the team). Travis also came!! I wasn't able to get a picture of him, but he rode a mule named Gus! So cute. 


My friend, Karin Cottle, had her farewell today up in Heber! After we spent most of the day up there, we decided to make a stop on our way through the canyon to document how pretty these trees are! The pictures really don't do it justice, but the canyon is incredible right now. I loved seeing all of the colors and.. I love my husband for letting me take pictures :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment