Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nothing really new..

   Things are pretty busy down here in Provo. I'm busy with basketball and school and Trav has actually been busy with some different jobs (but, that's a secret! Or else we get deported). It's crazy to think that we are most of the way through September! It's a good thing, but it's also a bad thing because the month of October is almost here... I dread it. This is what October means to me:


  • Long and really hard practices..
  • No games to look forward to
  • Lots of midterms 
  • A really, really sore body
    Once October is over... I'm a happy girl. But, Trav reminds me everyday to take ONE. DAY. AT. A. TIME! He is just so lovely.

One of my really good friends, Karin Cottle, is leaving on her mission in a few weeks! Trav and I joined her for a little dinner the other night to say our 'goodbyes' before her farewell. She's a doll and is going to do so well in Chile! Proud of this little lady. My sister-in-law, Kara, will be heading down here in about 2 months to go to the MTC. Missions are wonderful!! 
Travis is such a hard worker and I love him for that! However, I don't think he loves me so much for taking this picture! It's been beyond wonderful having him down here. I honestly don't know how we did long distance last year, yikes!! 
Lately, I have been obsessed with porridge (yes, I still call it porridge and that is what it always will be to me)!! I probably have it everyday. It is so, so good with a little brown sugar sprinkled on top and then some milk poured over it. It is so good and keeps you full!!! Even Trav is a fan. LOVE it!! 


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment