Thursday, May 2, 2013

Graduation

   It is beyond weird to say that I am home, for good. Last weekend I graduated from BYU and drove home the day after. It was definitely a difficult thing to say goodbye to some of my very best friends, but it was also very nice to cross that Canadian border and know that I would be staying.


I did it! Well.. I have a few more classes to finish up online, but I did it. It is so crazy to think of how fast 4 years went by. I wouldn't trade my experience for the world. 


I was so happy that I was able to enjoy my day with the people I love. My mom, grandma, Travis and his parents all came! 

Grandma Barb

My guy
My really good friend, Morgan, got me a little going away gift! So thoughtful! I love this shirt. 

I'm going to miss these lovely ladies!! On and off the court!! Had a lot of good laughs with them! 
And a shout out to this freak! Congrats on graduating, Alesis!! So proud of this girl, after all she's been through. I'm going to miss her and her family... well pretty much my family, so much! 


Now that we have our own place, we have been going through all of Travis' stuff at his parent's house. We found his old letterman jacket, so of course I had to try it on! In my personal opinion, green and yellow are awful colors. But, I'm sure my hubby pulled it off well :) 

   I'm so happy to be home and to be moved into our cute little house. I absolutely love our home!!! There is lots left to do, but it is so nice to think that it is our home and that we get to be together everyday!! I am very blessed. Once everything has come together, I will put pictures up :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment