Tuesday, July 2, 2013

We did it!

Was this really a year ago? It honestly feels like yesterday. I wish I could relive that day over and over again. It was so perfect! I'm so blessed that the year that followed this day has been just as sweet as that day. 


I love him!!! He really is my best friend and I really don't know where I would be in life without him. 




For our anniversary, we went to Fairmont for a few days! The drive there was absolutely stunning. We had fun listening to fun music and eating the always-delicious Tim Hortons!



So stunning



So lucky to have this place basically in my own backyard! 

These flowers were in the chapel in Fairmont! The most perfect peonies!! I want to steal them 

The Seaborn Special! Travis has me HOOKED and it isn't a good thing. I used to think that it was the most disgusting drink, but I'm addicted now. Coke with grenadine. So delish

Mountain man. 

The hot springs. It was almost too hot to go in them during the day.. but at night it was glorious! 

The corny Sparkwood pics. 
We went to this hilarious restaurant in Invermere. I honestly laughed throughout the entire meal. The food was awesome! But, I literally felt like I was in Holland. Too good 



The smallest little branch in such a cute chapel! I loved it. 
After Fairmont we headed to Calgary for Canada Day! We went to a fun parade and ate some delicious food. I LOVE CANADA 

No comments:

Post a Comment