Friday, October 22, 2010

Hair, hair, hair!

Okay... So, my hair has been in an ugly stage for quite a long time. I have been blonde for most of my life. Continuously highlighting it in salons or just from a box. Last year, I thought I would change the pace a little bit and go fairly dark. I really, really liked it! However, it was really hard to keep up because it faded so much and I could not afford to keep dying it. On top of that, you could probably imagine, my hair wasn't in great health. It was dry and damaged and I wasn't a big fan of that. So, since about december I have been growing my hair out. No highlights, no dying. Nothing but a regular trim. Once I get the color all grown out and when I get it feeling as healthy as I want it to- I want to do something pretty with my hair.

I really like this. It's still natural with a few low lights and high lights. I think it's really pretty!

I also really love this! It looks like it would be kind of a hard color to get, but my natural color is pretty similar.

Then there is this... it's pretty light. I'm a little skeptical to go that light again. It's pretty! I just don't know if I want to do it.

Lastly, I think this is REALLY cute.

I want to hear what you guys think! Clearly I don't have as luscious hair as these ladies. But, something needs to be done with my head. I would really appreciate some opinions!!!

2 comments:

  1. the last one .. for sure. no doubt in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SA!! HAHAHA Well well decisions decisions. I really like the 2nd one a lot, But honestly you have great hair so whatever you decide to do will be fantastic... Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete