Monday, November 21, 2011

Can I just brag for a moment?

   So, it turns out that the guy I'm dating is... THE best. A few weeks ago, we had our home opener against DUKE! A big game for us. Travis had warned me earlier in the week that I would be receiving a surprise the night before the big game. He claimed it to be "just a little something".  So, of course... I'm freaking out, wondering what this surprise is! I was having my nightly phone call with Trav the night before the game and I still hadn't gotten this surprise. So, we were just talking and he asked if I was excited for the game the next day. He then asked me if I could guess where he was going watch it. My first guess was... his computer because he just signed up for BYUtv (I know, so sweet!) but... my guess was wrong?! After this... I had a small inkling of what the surprise might be. I opened the door to look outside and guess who's standing there. Travis Seaborn!!! He came down with his brother and sister-in-law for the weekend to watch my game. How lucky am I?
  After he left for home, I left for Oklahoma and Kansas! Our team did alright with one win and one loss. It's tough on the road sometimes but, we were able to learn a lot. When we flew home... guess whose flight flew in just before ours? You guessed it... Travis!! We met up at the baggage claim and he came back to Provo with the team and I on the bus.
   We had such a fun weekend!! He was down for his mission companion's wedding but... that was just one day and I was lucky to have him for the rest of the weekend. We went skating one night, which was an absolute blast!! Watched Insidious (WORST idea ever- - scared the livin' day lights out of both of us),   went to church and spent time at the Kaufusi's. We have so much fun, all the time.
   I'm tellin' ya.. this guy is a gem! I dropped him off at the airport today as soon as I finished practice. It always sucks saying goodbye, but we are both busy people and Christmas is just around the corner!! When I came home, I saw that Trav had folded my laundry and cleaned my room while I was at practice. THANK YOU TRAVIS!!!!
Also... a big thanks to the Kaufusi family for allowing Trav to stay in their home!! I will repay that family someway and somehow one day.. I promise!
ALSO..
I want to do something to my hair. My hair is really long right now and boy... do I love long hair!! But, it feels a little unhealthy right now and I kind of want to try something fun and different. I need your honneessstttt opinions!! Should I get a shoulder length/ chunky/ shorter hair cut with some bangs? The last time I went short is was a very brash decision and didn't work out how I had hoped. So, please... give me some of your thoughts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment