Sunday, April 15, 2012

BORED

I'm bored.
Being alone has grown really old. This might sound like a little bit of a sob story, but truth be told I'm really ready for all of this to come to an end. I really miss Travis and it is really hard not being able to be with him. Why am I complaining? We've only been doing this 8 months, what's 7 more days?! Believe me, I'm excited and I'm going to keep myself busy until the moment I get on that I-15 and start headin' north. It's time for me to go home and get ready for this next big step that I get to take with my best friend. I enjoy my friends and the experiences I have down here in Utah; however, I need a change. I'm ready for it. 


~
ON A HAPPY NOTE!!!
- I AM coming home in 7 days
- I have 2 more exams
- I had a bridal shower on Friday and have another on this upcoming Thursday!
- My dress will be finished on Tuesday! 
- Only 75 more days til' I marry Mr. Travis John!

  I really do have VERY little to complain about. I just needed a quick moment to weep. With that all being said, I am very happy and have very much to look forward to! Here is a little update from the past week or so...

Miss Kristen Riley had a bridal shower! It was so fun to spend time with the team and celebrate the upcoming marriage of John and Kristen! 
Our team won Female Team of the Year at the Y Awards last Tuesday. We deserved it and it was fun to be recognized!!


My aunt Becca and my sister Mackenzie threw me a bridal shower on Friday night. I felt extremely spoiled, but I guess that is the point of a shower. It was so fun and everything was so beautiful. My aunt's trademark is making everything absolutely perfect! Which, it was. The desserts were great, the company was great and the entire night as a blast! 

Kim's sister Jenny got married yesterday! I went up to Heber to their reception and had fun visiting with Kim and Rachel. Jenny looked absolutely beautiful and so happy! It made me EXTRA excited for my wedding. 
My latest creation (thanks, AGAIN, to pinterest). A coconut-banana loaf with a lime glaze! Like I've mentioned before- - anything lime, I love. This loaf is seriously so delicious! I've eaten nearly half of it all on my own. I highly recommend it. To. Die. For! 

Well, I have a very, very busy week ahead of me as I prepare to finish up school and head on home!! Wish me luck and sanity as a try to get it all done!!

7 days folks!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment