Sunday, February 6, 2011

Viva La Vita

  These last couple of weeks have been great! We have been kicking butt in our conference, my grandparents came to visit, Trina Hill got engaged, my sister got engaged (so excited), went to Vegas and saw Donny and Marie. I have been having a lot of fun and school really hasn't been overly stressful... so far. Next week, my parents are coming to town, so things just keep getting better!

   It was so fun to spend some time with my grandparents! I really didn't get that much time at home for Christmas, so it was nice to just hang out with them without feeling super rushed. They were so much fun and I loved seeing them wave the Canadian flag at my games. They are, hopefully, coming down to Vegas for the Conference Tournament... which would be an absolute blast. So, I hope they can make it. 

    I know what you're thinking... did I crash a bike, or something? The answer is. No. Let me tell you the story....

   So, after our victory at UNLV... we went to Cafe Rio as a team. We ate our delicious meals and were all about to leave. I noticed that the drink stand had Vanilla Coke... which I LOVE! I have never been able to find it, so I was pretty excited and filled my cup pretty full. After I finished filling my cup, I walked outside to find Morgan Bailey (my teammate) sitting in shot gun, which is where I was originally sitting. So, I was walking around the front of the car, glaring at her... NOT paying attention to what I was doing. Still looking at her, I took a pretty fast step to get to my seat and the next thing I know.... I trip flat on my face in the middle of the parking lot. I didn't notice one of those cement parking things, and I tripped SO hard. The most devastating part..... I lost a good majority of my Vanilla Coke. I wish someone had it on tape... I apparently screamed, my coke flying everywhere.... quite the visual, eh? 

The after math..


1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I love you! That looks pretty sore. I wish I was there to witness something so hilarious. Wedding!!!! Crazy hey?! I'm pretty excited myself :)

    ReplyDelete