Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Countdown...

14 More Days until I get to go home!!!!!! 
I am doubtful that Airdrie will be THIS green and luscious BUT regardless, I am so excited to go home. 


4 More Days Until TRINA HILL (soon to be Parkin) GET'S MARRIED!!!!
The little bean.. a grown woman
Can't wait to see her walk out of the temple with Wes! It's gonna' be a special day indeed. I've now seen a bunch of people that I am close to walk out of the temple with their husbands and I will say this... there is no bride more beautiful than one that walks out of a temple of the Lord. I am SO excited for Trina and what she is about to experience (not that I know what it's like to be sealed in the temple) BUT from what I hear it is pretty incredible. 

7 More Days of School...... (until spring semester)

15 More Days Until Joel Kay Leaves for ALBANIA!! 
You're going to be a stud missionary!!!!  Sorry you can't grow this modest mullet out until you're an RM.


  Life is good with lots to look forward to! 

3 comments:

  1. Steph,

    I love, love, love your blog! Check it ALL the time.. maybe too much actually!

    Love ya!

    Dillworth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DILLY! Do you have a blog???!!!!??? If not... start one because I will read it religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't... I'm a terrible writer! I'll suck it up and start one after finals though!

    Miss ya Girl!

    ReplyDelete