Saturday, April 16, 2011

Favorites!

   So, let me tell you a little bit about my Saturday. This sounds a little crazy and it is border line pathetic but, I slept in until 1:00 in the afternoon today. I went to sleep at about 1:30 last night and I had set my alarm for 9:30. I woke up to the alarm, turned it off and slept until 1:00. Is that not ridiculous? I felt like the biggest waste, ever. However, it did feel incredible! I guess my body needed it. This leads me to the first of my favorite things lately...

1. Sleep! 
  Sleeping is so great. I love it and I have had some really good sleeps lately! I have the PERFECT room for it. For blinds, I have towels and NO light gets through those puppies. I have a super comfortable bed and it is just the most relaxing room ever. Hence sleeping in until 1:00 in the afternoon... 

2. Running! 
  I have been running everyday and I go about 3 miles. I always thought that running would be chore because I do so much of it with basketball. But, for the first time ever, running isn't a competitive thing. I do it because I enjoy it and because it makes me feel really good. Especially going in the morning, it just makes you feel so great and the rest of the day you have more motivation to get things done. 

3. Edamame Beans! 
  This is my favorite treat! They are more addicting than chips... I just want to keep eating them and eating them. So delicious! And they are really healthy for you which is an added plus. 

4. Painting my nails!


Coral nail polish! I used to really love all of these funky colors on my nails but, I've come to the decision that I really love 'warm' colors on my fingers. Especially coral! Love it. 

5. Sour dough bread! 


I love this treat, as well! Some sour dough bread dipped in a little bit of EVOO and pomegranate balsamic vinegar. It is SO so delicious! Try it.


HOME IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment