Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grateful

    Life is good. I really have not a thing to complain about and... it feels so good. I was able to go to the temple this past week to do baptisms. I know how peaceful the temple is and that there really isn't a better place to receive answers to things. The biggest impression that I got while I was there was to.... smile. While I was there, I could not stop smiling and I worked hard to smile the rest of the day. I realized what a smile can really do! It can make you happy even if you're really not feeling that way, it can make others happy and I always feel when people have a genuine smile on their face, they most definitely have a certain light about them. So, SMILE everyone!
Ladies and Gents. This beautiful girl has beat cancer. She is my hero everyday and I love her to death!!!! AK10!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Bair and I
Baby Jackson! Stud. 

Goofin' off on Kimmer's car. We had some fun... obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment