Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MOM!!!!
   Being down at school I see everyone thinking about what they are going to do for their mom's and making plans for what they are going to do for sunday dinner. I, on the other hand, don't get that same privilege being so far away from home. I get to wish my mom a happy day and that's really about it and as sincere as my phone call may be, it surely does not suffice for what this woman deserves :) 
I love my mom for so many reasons. I love her for putting up with my stubborn personality. I love her for supporting me in anything I choose to do. I love her for teaching me all of the little things that add up to be big things. I love her for her ability to make me feel good about myself. I love her for her blunt yet wide sense of humor. I love her for her looks... she's a beauty, obviously. I love her for always making our home so clean and welcoming. I love her for SO many reasons. She is the best mom in the world!!! 

I love you mom! Sorry I couldn't be home to celebrate the day with you. I will make it up to you somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment