Sunday, May 29, 2011

life.

What's new? Not really anything, actually. I am still just doing the same old thang and enjoying my time down here in Provo. I've had fun with friends and am working hard to get through these next couple weeks of school. I'm definitely starting to get burnt out considering I've been in school since the Fall. I am looking forward to a FUN FILLED summer, that's for sure! I start working camps this week and it is also my birthday this week and I'm looking forward to not being a teenager anymore. Good things to come this week.... money and maturity.  
I got a cute lil' bike at walmart. So, here is Kimmer and I on a bike ride at night time! So fun.
Little Miss Haley Hall (now Mrs. Steed) was married. Kim, me and Staisha (funniest girl ever) at her luncheon. It was so simple and sweet and a special day for the happy couple! Congrats Haley and Bo!! 
RUGBY! Unfortunately our men lost that day, but it was still a really fun environment and a good game. I love this picture for so many reasons! Looking forward to next season! 
The other night was absolutely gorgeous weather! We all went to Rock Canyon park just up the road. The grass is so green and it was PERFECT temperature. I just wish the rain would go away and that the weather was like that every single day. It made me so, so happy. 
The beloved Porsche. 
Fus, Kim and I helped chaperone at the Timpview graduation party. It actually turned out to be more of a party for us if you couldn't really tell. We had so much fun just being goofs outside! The theme was a 'beach-cruise type' thing. The school was decorated way cute and the graduates seem to have had a great time. It is SO weird to think that I finished high school 2 years ago! It really seems like yesterday. 
My pretty friends! Megan, Fus, Kimmy and I. 








No comments:

Post a Comment