Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

   I had a good weekend down here in Pro-vo! It was a recruiting weekend so, we had 4 girls come that have interest in BYU or that have already committed. It is our job, as a team, to show them a good time and demonstrate to them why BYU would be the best choice. These girls are ballers and we want them on our team!! On Friday night we were all able to go to dinner at Goodwood or Goodwill, in the words of Jeff Judkins, and it was delicious! Afterwards, we hit up the bowling alley and then went to a dance. These activities were perfect because they showed how crazy, fun and cool our team is! I had such a good time. I usually despise dance parties... but, the company I was with made it an absolute blast. We were all sweaty messes after dancing our lil' hearts out.
FUN
My partners in crime... minus Fus.

  The next day we started off the day with my MOST favorite pass time.... RIDING!!! It was honestly one of the greatest rides I've been on in a long time. It was a perfect morning and where we were riding was absolutely breathtaking. It was a small piece of heaven, that's for sure! I loved every minute of it. Beautiful weather, beautiful people, beautiful place all while on the back of a horse. What more could I ask for? After the ride we played some games in the park and then went back and got ready for the Holy War (BYU vs. Utah football)
The calm before the strom...
The sky was SWEET! This picture does not do it justice.
54-10..... really BYU? Really?
Needless to say, it was a rough game for the mighty Cougars. First of all, it's embarrassing to lose by 44 points but... to Utah?! I've experienced what it feels like to lose to Utah and it's plain awful. So, I feel your pain boys!! It's all good though! The Utes had a good night, no doubt. But, I pitty them for the next time they meet the Cougs! 

I got my hair done! It's really blonde.. and it's taking me some time to get used to. But, it's fun!! I like it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment