Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sister Wilde!

   Last night one of my really good friends, Whitney Wilde, got her mission call! The first time I met Whitney... one of the first things she told me was that she was going on a mission. Usually, when some girls say that they want to serve a mission... I kind of say to myself... 'we'll see if that happens'. But, with Whitney, I knew that from the moment she said it that she was going on a mission. She has always been so determined and I am so proud of her for getting to where she is!
Sister Wilde!!!

    She is going to the Portugal, Lisbon mission!! I am so, so, so excited for her and she going to do WORK over there. It was the coolest thing being able to watch her open her call, the spirit was so strong!! 


1 comment:

  1. hello my wonderful wonderful friend that I am SO GRATEFUL for! Steph, you are seriously one of my best friends and i REALLY want to stay friends for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for coming with kim. It meant so much to me and I am so thankful you guys were so EXCITED with me!
    Hey i listened to your voicemail and It made me cry. I too was so aware of the spirit and it was just an incredible feeling! I am so glad to have you as such a supportive friend and I want you to know that we will spend lots of time together this fall, and also while im on the mission I will be writing youa nd praying for you Often,. I mean it!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete