Monday, September 12, 2011

Update!

    Alright, here's the scoop.... I have a boyfriend! His name is Sir Travis Seaborn! I've mentioned him a lot in my past few posts. We've been dating on and off since about April and I was able to spend a lot of time with him in the summer and these past few weekends and I've decided that... I kind of like this guy! Obviously, the situation isn't entirely ideal with him at home and me in Provo... but, things have been great so far! He has definitely made it easy.
    I'm going to brag about Travis for a minute here.... He is one of the kindest, funniest, sincere, honest and most gentle guys that I've ever met. We always have the best time and I'm always laughing and for any of you that know me well, I love to laugh. He is a hard worker with a strong desire to do what's right! I admire him in a lot of ways! I don't know how much he would like the idea of me writing a big post about JUST him (he's a humble guy too) but, I know a lot of you want to know and it seems like my blog was the best way to do it!
Travis is the handsome one on the right! This picture was at his brother, Tyler's, wedding a year ago! I don't have any pictures of Trav' and I yet... but, I wanted you to be able to put a name to a face so... here ya' go!! 
I'm very happy, clearly. School really isn't that bad this semester and I am enjoying all of my classes. Also, for the FIRST time in my entire academic career (yes... including kindergarten) I am ahead in my classes! What a difference it makes. It's my 3rd year in University and I feel like I've actually figured it out. Time management is KEY!!! Especially with basketball, if I don't manage my time well.... yikes!!

    It should be a pretty good week! I'm getting my hair did on Tuesday, my Grandma is visiting and the BYU vs. Utah game is this weekend!!! 16 more days until Caitlin and Jordan's wedding and I am so excited to go home and see everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment