Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!

   Okay, my 4 days at home... could not have been better! You know how when you picture things in your mind and they are always so great but... when the time comes, things never seem to go as you have imagined it? Well, this weekend at home went exactly how I had pictured it in my mind.
Caitlin and Jordan were married IN THE TEMPLE! They got the go ahead a day before the wedding. How crazy is that?! It was a really beautiful day and they looked so great. I'm so happy for my sister! Jordan is such a great guy and she deserves to be happy!! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wood!!
My cute little sister and I! She obviously loves me.
So, I had to post this picture of this sweet, sweet haven that my lovely mother has created for me on my visits home. This room is literally.... perfect. I love the colors and most of all- - every where I look, I see horses. My dream! Thanks Mom.. I love you!
Mr. Seaborn!!!!! So happy to see this guy! We had such a great time. I drove all day on Wednesday to Lethbridge and made pretty good time. When I got there I was greeted with a delicious home-cooked Seaborn meal! So yummy! Then we went to a Cornmaze which took us a grand total of 7 minutes. Still a good time though! We went with his siblings and it was really fun with the whole clan. The next day, Trav joined my family and I at the temple and then back to Airdrie. Trav was a gem!!! He not only was meeting my parents for the first time.. he met my entire family! He handled the pressure well. Not that I was worried though! I really couldn't have asked for a better weekend with him.
I was also able to see all my little precious nieces and nephews! I loved it!! I don't get to see all of them that often and I loved being able to hang around with them and play with them. All of them are so cute and so different in their own little ways. I love it!!!

    So, all in all... it was a splendid trip!!! However, when I woke up Sunday morning at the Seaborn residence I wasn't feelin' all too chipper. I knew this was bad news because... A) Trav's Dad had made an awesome breakfast and I wasn't feeling well enough to eat it and... B) I had to drive all the way back to Utah that day. Good thing Grandma Barb was there to save the day, because there was absolutely no way I could have made it down in one piece. We had to pull over several times for me to spew, what seemed to be the lining of my stomach... it was painful and the worst road trip ever. BUT... I'm all better now and all is well.

   Thanks to EVERYONE that made my 4 days at home the best 4 days I could have asked for!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment