Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lots o' fun!

   Alright... another great, great, great weekend!! This time, my weekend really started on Thursday- - how could you go wrong with that?!
   On Thursday night I spent most of the night with my team at the soccer game! I love my team, such fun girls that are easy to talk to and that are so down to earth. After the soccer game, I went home and prepared for a late night. Travis left in the afternoon and I wanted to stay up to make sure he was safe driving through the night. Fus, Kim, Bailey and Aubri were all over and we had some fun! I made 2 pumpkin rolls, delicious chicken tortilla soup! After all the girls left, it was about 12:30 and it was just Kim and I at the table talking. I called Trav to see where he was, assuming that he would be in Idaho Falls considering the time that he left... or the time that I thought he left. When he answered the phone, I asked him where he was and he said.... "Outside your house." The stinker left a lot earlier than what originally told me! It was a wonderful surprise! It wasn't a super late night after all.
  Friday morning I went with Travis, Zach and Nin to Kneaders for some breakfast! It was delicious as always. I had a really good day with Travis and enjoyed showing him around BYU and all that Provo has to offer. Friday night we had our Blue and White scrimmage (a glorified practice). Zach and Travis came and watched! It was Travis' first time seeing me play and he was still stickin' around after the game, so I guess it wasn't all too bad ;) After the game, Trav and I raced back to my place so I could change before we headed out to the Haunted Forrest!!! We met up with Riley, John, Haley and Bo and had so much fun!! It was really scary! I get totally freaked out in those things. Travis even jumped a few times! It's funny watching other people in situations like that. So much fun! 

  Saturday was a busy day! Trav and I went and enjoyed some Crepe's for breakfast and then got ready for the big game! This was Trav's first college football game! It was a lot of fun because we got to go out onto the field during the warm ups and what not! It was a pretty fun thing for Travis to experience. BYU played Idaho State and beat them quite handily but, it's still always really fun to go to the games and be in that environment. 

Kind of a brief post for something that I really have lots to say about! But, I've got a busy week ahead of me with lots of planning to do! I'm happy and had a really fun time with Travis and my friends. He fit in with all my buds and hopefully had a fun time too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment