Sunday, October 16, 2011

Relaxation Station

    Is it just me... or does October seem to be flying by? I had a very busy week last week, but I will say that it was a great week! I got a lot done, basketball wasn't as stressful and I was able to finish it off with a great weekend!

Okay... just so everyone knows, my number one website to visit these days is no longer facebook. Pinterest has stolen my heart!! I literally could spend hours on end looking at all the cute and clever ideas. Bailey came over on Friday night and I treated her to this decadent treat. Lemon-Poppyseed Pancakes! They were so delicious! 
I finished off the evening hanging out with these 2 ladies! We had fun carving pumpkins while watching a scary movie and enjoying some divine carmel-corn. Halloween festivities can be so fun!!
Bailey and Fus' pumpkins were so good!! Fus is extremely artistic and really good at stuff like this. I've learned that I am a great visualizer and can come up with really fun and intricate ideas BUT they never turn out how I hope them to... Oh well, I guess ya' win some and lose some. 
Saturday was another relaxing and pinspired.. I mean inspired day! Aneka came over and we had some fun with different hair ideas! What she did to my hair, I wish so badly I could do on my own. Cool eh?!
Later that night I drove up to Heber for Kim's sister, Nicole's wedding reception. She looked beautiful and everything was super elegant. I thought her idea was really cute! All of her desserts and colors were 'fall' inspired. I loved the fact that she had pumpkin pie and milk for drinks! So fun. This little girl confiscated my camera from my purse and took these pictures of Kim and I. Kinda funny! 
Sunday is always a bitter-sweet day. It's great because it's the Sabbath but it can also not be so great because the next day is Monday. I had a great day today though! It was beautiful outside, and like I've mentioned before, Utah is beautiful in the fall! All the trees on the mountains turn a really pretty and striking orangey-red! I love it. After church, Alexis and Corbin came over to my place for a bit and then I joined them up at their place. It was super chill (just the way I like my Sunday's) and I probably ate my weight in delicious food. They really do take great care of me! Love that family.  This should be a good week! Lots to do and keep busy with... not to mention that Trav' will be here on Friday!! So excited to see that fella. 


Also....
I'm trying to sell these puppies. They are a size 11 and super cute! But, I don't wear them enough to keep em'. So, if you or anyone you know might be interested... let me know and I'll give ya' more details :) 

    





1 comment: