Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guess what?

I GET TO GO HOME IN A MONTH!!! 
  I am honestly so excited to go home. I was sitting in one of my classes last week and I was just kind of thinking about how much I miss my family. This summer is going to be so important for me from a basketball standpoint, so I am going to need to be here in Provo most of the summer to stay in shape and work on my game. It will be fun down here, no doubt, but I am kind of sad because I do really miss my home. I was only able to be at home for Christmas for 4 days and as awesome as it was, 4 days was just too short to fully enjoy it. I am so excited though! It will be a good break between semesters, I will get to see my sisters and a lot of my family. Can't wait! 

Here are some of the things I miss the most... 

The beauty... okay, well I HOPE there is NO snow. But, I really do love Canada.. It's so pretty. 

My parentals. Cute picture, isn't it? 

My sisters! I get to see Mackenzie a lot more than Cait, Meag and Sarah.. so, I am excited to see them all!

My friends. I realize that most of the people in this picture are either getting married or are on missions but, I do miss my friends. Had a lot of good times with these people growing up. Oh and SHOUT OUT TO MY GOOD FRIEND JOEL KAY... He was just called to serve a mission in ALBANIA!! How crazy is that? So proud of you Joel. 




1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I WISH I COULD GO HOME WITH YOU TOO! How fun would that be? you could show me how to live the celebrity life in canada!
    I miss you. You look beautiful in all of your pics btw!
    Love you steph!HAVE A BLAST BACK HOME !

    ReplyDelete