Friday, March 25, 2011

A little change..

  Alright. So, forever ago I blogged about how much I disliked the color of my hair. It honestly was red... like, copper red. Here's the reason why... When I first went dark the hair dresser said that in order for it to look good she would need to put a 'filler' on it, this filler was literally the color of a penny. So, after I had stopped dying it, the color faded and all that was left was the 'penny' color. Not so cute. I'm not a ginger! Even if I wanted to be, I couldn't pull it off. So, I knew that as soon as season was over, I needed to make a change...

   My roommate and good friend Karin goes to school at Paul Mitchell. The school is about 10 minutes away from my house, it's a great deal and she is amazing at doing hair. I couldn't ask for anything better. So, I went on over today and she worked miracles.... let me know what you think :)



  These pictures really don't do it justice. I honestly love the color because it is really natural looking! Karin did exactly what I wanted. I love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment